Personalized care is our commitment to you
Wesley Court delivers a consistent high quality of care to senior citizens in the Abilene, Texas area. Our caring spirit and deep commitment to those who once cared for us creates an environment of family and belonging. Our residents and their families appreciate the careful planning that goes into the care of each individual. Whether it is a special diet or a special activity, the needs of each individual are evaluated and addressed. Our Care Plan Team considers quality of life issues that combine both medical and social needs. It is our deep respect for the individual that underscores our commitment to provide you personalized care to achieve the highest quality of life possible. Due to our staff’s outstanding quality of care, Wesley Court’s Quality Rating System (QRS) score has been one of the highest in the state of Texas.
Designed for better living
Wesley Court’s Health Center was designed to break from past traditions of nursing care. Gone is the institutional feel and look. Instead, you’ll find a bright, airy environment where residents venture from spacious rooms to meander down wide foyers leading to a nurturing social area or cozy coffee spot. Daily events and activities provide plenty of reasons for our residents to stay active and engaged in life.
US News and World Report has consecutively selected Wesley Court as “Best Nursing Home” with an overall 5 star rating, the highest possible.
Our Skilled Nursing Center features:
- Large, spacious private rooms
- Around-the-clock certified nursing staff, including RNs 7 days a week
- A Medical Director who makes weekly rounds
- Geriatric pharmacist consultation
- A small family-like environment
- Daily housekeeping
- Personal laundry service
- Bed and bath linens provided
- Hot, delicious, family-style meals
- Therapeutic diets as needed
- Courtesy beverage service daily
- All utilities, including expanded cable TV
- Planned program of activities
- Registered dietician & social worker
- Medical transportation (Accompanied by a Certified Nursing Assistant for an additional fee)
- Medications and supplies available for an additional fee