Are you a Certified Medication Aide in search of an exciting new career opportunity?
Wesley Court Senior Living may have the position for you! We are seeking an experienced CMA to assist with the preparation, administration and charting of medications while providing the best care for the residents of our senior living community.
Wesley Court Senior Living is a well-established, multi-level senior living community with a great occupancy history. We offer the perfect blend of service and style, while also providing for a wide range of senior living needs through a variety of living accommodations and care services. As an associate of Wesley Court, you will be part of a team committed to the health and well-being of our residents through the provision of quality care and services in a professional manner.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Current CNA certification
• Current CMA certification
• Ability to understand and follow instructions in English, communicate effectively and perform simple arithmetic
• Ability to document care given
The CMA position is a PT Weekend position in a supportive team environment with competitive pay and benefits. EOE.