It seems that the post holiday slump is inevitable; it is a kind of necessary evil that you must go through and overcome. Post holiday slump is a phenomenon that is claimed by over 60% of people, after the special Christmas and New Year period. It is actually considered normal to feel a little tired and have troubles returning to your regular life, in the first days of January.
If you are among those who have become “infected” and suffer from post holiday slump, here are some recommendations that should get you up and running pretty quickly.
- Get to bed early and wake up early. Enjoy every minute of natural light.
- Go out every day. Walk in the park or do some other form of outdoor exercise.
- Go through your holiday photos. Remembrance of pleasant moments is an excellent tonic. Socialize, send pictures to your friends, and share the nice memories.
- Follow a healthy diet: healthy fats, fruits, vegetable, cereals and at least two liters of water every day
- Find something to do in the house or yard. Clean, organize and make future decoration plans.
- Read and watch good movies. This is a kind of active relaxation that releases you from post holiday slump. Enjoy the New Year from The Craig Senior Living center in Texas.