Retire to Abilene, where the frontier spirit calls you to discover, develop and create a full, rich life.
There’s no better place to begin your retirement journey than the Wesley Court campus. Nestled on 70 beautifully landscaped acres, Wesley Court is a private residential neighborhood consisting of 50 executive homes, 78 independent living apartments, 19 assisted living apartments, and 30 private nursing care rooms. The newest expansion, the South 40, completed in 2012 added 15 custom homes to the campus.
When it opened in 2004, Wesley Court was the first retirement setting in West Texas to provide a full continuum of services for residents all in one location. Since then, it has become a standard-setting retirement destination. Many choices are available in our beautiful community, for those looking to retire in style!
Campus amenities include:
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Gift shop
- Banking services provided by First Financial Bank of Abilene
- Chapel services
- Activity areas
- Internet access in each resident room
- Coffee shop for family visits
- Private dining room for family dining
- Guest apartment for overnight family visits
- Guest meal service for friends and family